EtherDrops. Transactions monitoring
Ethereum blockchain was launched in 2015 and gradually has been evolving into a huge economic platform with over a million different types of interactions happening every day. Our team believes Ethereum is the future where everyone has access to the flow of different economic and non-economic interactions. But it is rather difficult to work with a huge data stream and highlight meaningful information in such information noise. Everyday it grows.
Telegram bot EtherDrops give you an opportunity to track and receive real time notifications about events which are meaningful to you.
Many have been using our bot since March 31, 2018, when the public release was and for the first time it became possible to track all the wallets you are interested in. Let’s take a look at all EtherDrops features.
Press start (or Menu) and the main menu appears.
Instant notification of all transactions associated with a specific wallet.
Let’s add a wallet (currently only 0x format).
Set the name of the wallet
Done! Now, after a confirmation of each transaction (receipt / sending) of a monitored wallet, you will receive an instant notification in the bot (delay no more than 5 seconds). All transactions are in order by time.
Using the menu, you can set individual preferences (Menu — Edit Wallet). For example, set the minimum amount of ETH when you will receive a notification or disable token notifications.
Also by Menu — Edit Wallet — Balances you can see the current balance of the monitored wallet.
Why do you need it?
- Monitoring of whale wallets and any other addresses for changes in balances. For example, Alameda wallet. Based on this, various conclusions can be made (current investment positions, behaviour, new opportunities for earnings or opportunities for the front-running in the case of sending big amount of tokens to a centralised exchange)
- Tracking changes in your own balance. For example, you should receive tokens from an early round / public round, but do not know at what exact moment this will happen. Or you made a withdrawal from the exchange and you are expecting funds.
- Pool/ICO funds monitoring. Relevant for a public round using a smart contract when you are interested in observing the dynamics of changes.
Who will benefit from this tool?
- speculative investors (receiving notification of the receipt of tokens);
- medium / long-term investors (understanding the current balance of whale wallets);
- teams collecting funds on the Ethereum blockchain.
- every Ethereum user.
We will be glad to your feedback (Menu-Contact us)